Prompt 339 from Creative Writing Prompts – Write about 5 things you would do to entertain yourself if you did not see a soul for 7 days.
Since there are no other specific limitation on this prompt I assume I could be at home without working.
I don’t normally run out of things to do whether I have company or not. If I were alone at home for 7 days this is how I would keep myself entertained:
1. Laptop – my trusted and constant companion would be my main source of activity. I would read news, blogs and other social media, write on my blog and keep up with my email. I might even do some shopping.
2. Movies – Watching movies is one of my favourite pastimes so I would watch as many as I’d want to.
3. Reading – I have so many unread books – this would be a great chance to read at least one.
4. Cycle – On my exercise bike – I could keep active without leaving home.
5. Spring cleaning – With no one in the way I could get some sorting out done.
The truth? 7 days would not be enough to do everything I wanted to do but I could certainly keep myself busy and entertained for that time!